Preserving product integrity, compliance and validation are our main concerns when designing your custom pharmaceutical packaging line. Our solutions often also include special technologies, including RFID technology, custom machine vision systems, and various methods to combat counterfeiting and bootlegging.
Biotechnology and biochemical products are competitive and protecting your proprietary knowledge is vital to continued success. At EPIC we understand this, and we seek to protect you in all ways throughout the entire process. We do this by:
- Completing a rigorous compliance and validation process that follows GMP’s, 21 CFR part 11 and all other applicable regulations.
- Signing an NDA
- Minimizing the amount of proprietary information extracted to complete the project. Often, the entire packaging line can be designed without specific details of your scientific process.
- Our state-of-the-art fabrication and assembly shop is completely enclosed, making it impossible for anyone to see the projects we are working on without express permission.
- Never discussing specific client technologies outside of the engineering team who completes your project.
Examples of Pharmaceutical Packaging:
- Vitamin packaging
- Supplement packaging
- Pill packaging
Select Job Example:
- Complete controls upgrade to an Allen Bradley PLC system for filling machine
- CIP system added to clean pharmaceutical grade processing/packaging equipment
- Integrated ABB robotic palletizer with packaging line
- Laser displacement sensor for drum orientation
- Job storage and intuitive project recall to develop programs for “touch-a-button” quick changeover of line settings for each container size
- Full compliance and line validation
Pharmaceutical companies worked with:
- KV Pharmaceutical
- Meridian Medical
- King Pharmaceuticals
- Watson Pharmaceuticals