- Faster packaging through automated form/fill/seal operations
- Quality via quality inspection stations and machine vision systems
- Safety & trace-ability with in-line product/packaging inspections, automated safety checks, integrated RFID tags and anti-contamination devices
- Waste reduction through improved packaging accuracy
- Compliance with automated controls and real-time process feedback
Contact an engineer to automate your consumer sized packaging line today or learn more about the types of packages commonly worked with:
Select Case Studies
A uniquely shaped bottle and cap required a complete bottling line re-design for a Fortune 100 consumer products client. The automated solution runs at the required high speeds and includes a machine vision system for quality checks. Full high speed bottling case…
Key Features: Custom in-feed line, un-scrambler, rotary filler, sprayer inserter, robotic case packer, consumer packaging companies, automated bottle reject, conveyors, stretch-wrapper, machine vision system, top packaging companies
Makeup Dosing Packaging Line
Faster formula changeovers and more efficient packaging was achieved by upgrading and automating the making and filling process for a liquid make-up line. Changeover time was reduced by integrating a portable batching system with the packaging line. A photo-eye triggered filling system dosed a make-up product into round tins at high speeds with a positive displacement pump. Full Makeup Dosing Packaging Line case…
Key features: Portable batch mixing skid, custom dosing system, photo-eye triggered filling, positive displacement pump, servo, cooler, case assembly, box packing, consumer packaging companies
Experience in Common Industries for Consumer Sized Packaging:
- Agricultural products – Increase your overall operating efficiency by establishing or improving the packaging of your seeds, fertilizers, or other agricultural products
- Beer packaging -EPIC is the one of the leading consumer packaging companies that will help can help you set up your custom bottling, canning, or keg filling lines, and quality inspection systems.
- Consumer products packaging – Products being sold directly to consumers need to be packaged safely and effectively. Our custom solutions can incorporate special technologies including RFID technology, custom machine vision systems, and various methods to combat counterfeiting and bootlegging.
- Chemical packaging – Whether its bottles, canisters or boxes, EPIC will help you fill it safely and efficiently. We have developed packaging lines for corrosive, hazardous, and flammable materials, as well as many other types of chemicals, both liquid fill and dry fill.
- Food & Beverage packaging – Consumer packaging manufacturing will keep your food and beverage products fresh and flavorful while minimizing waste with EPIC Systems full service designed, automated and installed packaging lines
- Pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology packaging – reserving product integrity, compliance and validation and line speed are all examples of challenges addressed during the packaging line design. Our custom solutions can incorporate special technologies including RFID technology, custom machine vision systems, and various methods to combat counterfeiting and bootlegging.
- Powder packaging -EPIC designs lines that meet a variety of industry standards including GMP specifications, ISO 9000 and National Sanitation Foundation system requirements based on customer needs.
As a leader among other consumer packaging manufacturing companies, we are confident in our ability as one of the most sophisticated product packaging companies to automate your line. With over nineteen years of packaging line automation experience, we know what the challenges are and how to integrate for them. We believe in our method so much that we will guarantee the agreed upon line efficiency if we complete a turnkey packaging line for you. Contact our packaging experts today to learn more.
“John Schott brings high intelligence, superior work ethic and business acumen to create win-win partnerships with his clients. He has assembled a team that brings creativity and integrity to make the client’s project a success. John Schott excels in the development of process by innovating and setting the bars.”
– Plant Manager | Eagle Packaging LLC