Our engineers will use our years of packaging experience to design, integrate and install packing lines for both dry and liquid agricultural products. Friability, high fill temperatures, and line speed are all examples of challenges addressed during the packaging line design phase to ensure a successful outcome after installation.
EPIC will concentrate on packaging your agricultural products safely and efficiently, utilizing your exact specifications. Whether you are filling pouches, canisters, boxes or bags, EPIC Systems can design and install a system to achieve your agricultural products packaging goals.
- Advantages to Agricultural Automation – Installing a well-designed automated agricultural products packing lines will help you save time, money and improve many aspects of your production process.
- Why have EPIC design and integrate your packaging line? – EPIC will help you package your products better through our front-end engineering process and other unique project management strategies.
- Turnkey Packaging Lines – Complete agricultural packing line projects include design & integration through installation & commissioning.
Our customers do not receive a stock packaging machine that must be manipulated to fit their process. Instead, EPIC’s engineers work with you to design a packaging solution that works with your product and selected package. A variety of packaging materials and end containers can be used on an EPIC packaging line. From sustainable mushroom fiber, to durable plastic weave packaging, EPIC aims to minimize waste with our full service designed, automated and installed packaging lines. Special care is taken to make sure product packaging is sanitary and handled correctly throughout the line.
EPIC designs agricultural packaging lines that include equipment with the following features:
A combination of the various machines above will be integrated together by EPIC to create a custom packaging line that meets your needs. The following sections will tell you which agricultural products we work with, the conveying systems we use, and the containers we can package your agricultural products into.
These products can be packed into the following containers using an EPIC designed AG Packaging System:
- Bags (Retail and Wholesale)
- Multi-gallon (1,3,5 ect) buckets
- Pillow Packs
- Plastic bags
- Retail Boxes
- Woven bags