Keep your food and beverage products fresh and flavorful while minimizing waste with EPIC Systems full service designed, automated and installed packaging lines. Our integration engineers understand your food and beverage packaging process goals by working directly with you to assure the most efficient project result.
EPIC can design packaging lines for many different types of foods and beverages including:
We can design lines that package food and beverages into a variety of containers including (but not limited to):
- Bags – bags for dry foods, fruits and vegetables, sealed bags, mesh bags, canvas bags
- Bottles – bottles for beverages, carbonated beverages, creams, gelatinous products, preservatives, condiments, sauces
- Boxes – dry foods, cereals, powdered products, snacks, crackers, boxed lunches, microwavable meals, and larger boxes for product shipping
- Canisters – canisters for dry foods and pressurized canisters for creams, gelatinous products, and certain dairy products.
- Cans – carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, preserved foods, canned goods, canned fruits and vegetables, canned pet food
- Microwavable or oven-able containers – frozen foods, microwavable meals, microwavable snacks, pre-prepared foods
- Food Pouch Packaging – stand-up pouches, beverage pouches, pouch/box combinations and other food pouch packaging
- Sleeves – outer or inner sleeve packaging for dry foods, snacks, candy, food shipping, cans, bottles
- Tubs – tubs for creams, dairy products, dips, butter, dry foods, snack foods, sliced vegetables and fruits
Product standard requirements are an integral specification to many applications. EPIC has experience designing food packaging & food pouch packaging lines that meet a variety of industry standards to ensure your process success. These standards include (but are not limited to):
- 3-A SSI sanitation standards for hygienic equipment in the food and beverage industry
- EHS guidelines and Good International Industry Practice (GIIP) concerning solid waste, wastewater, energy consumption, and emissions to air in food processing and packaging plants
- GMP standards– general quality guidelines for the manufacturing and packaging of food and beverage packaging
- OMAC Packaging Guidelinesand PackML guidelines for standardizing and improving food packaging machinery through open integration, modular components, economical life cycle costs, scalable applications, and reliability and maintenance of packaging lines and plant operations.