EPIC builds and upgrades turnkey packaging lines for pharmaceuticals, biotechnologies, biochemicals and medical industries. Preserving product integrity, compliance and validation and line speed are all examples of challenges addressed during the packaging line design phase to ensure a successful outcome after installation.
- Custom air control system and machine vision inspection system
- Integrated press station, piece inspection station and rejection station for defects
- At full speed, the machine runs at 20 parts per minute
- Complete validation and compliance documentation
Proprietary Technology Confidentiality
Biotechnology and biochemical products are competitive and protecting your proprietary knowledge is vital to continued success. At EPIC we understand this, and we seek to protect you in all ways throughout the entire process. We do this by:
- Signing an NDA
- Minimizing the amount of proprietary information extracted to complete the project. Often, the entire packaging line can be designed without specific details of your scientific process.
- Our state-of-the-art fabrication and assembly shop is completely enclosed, making it impossible for anyone to see the projects we are working on without express permission.
- Never discussing specific client technologies outside of the engineering team who completes your project.
Pharmaceutical packaging and bio packaging lines require validation just as any part of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process. Every line EPIC builds fully complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and 21 CFR part 11 for finished pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
EPIC has an established relationship with PharmaSys which completes full compliance and validation testing. PharmaSys is a life science service organization specializing in cGMP, GLP and GCP regulations and they provide a wide range of services in this area.
EPIC can design complete, automated and validated pharmaceutical packaging lines for the following products: